Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Life..... :)

My soon-to-be stepdaughter Mckenzie.
Carson is our little baker. he loves to get a stool and help anytime you are cooking something in the kitchen. He always comes in and says "now let's get started, I just need my stool!" SO cute!
Making cookies

Pancakes in the morning.
Always time to be silly ;)



Taylor put is newest car in the Auto Rama and won 2 awards. The first award was for his class and the second was the "Rising Star" award.



I will say over and over again how much I LOVE my new in-laws....what a fun family!!
2 of the best people EVER!!


My dad took all of us to Disney On Ice! It was AWESOME!! I loved it and the kids really enjoyed it too!
Ya...I rock the Disney wear, so I'm a kid at heart!!!
Life is great right now. We are enjoying our time with Brandyn's kids, just trying to get their rooms done and get them settled here. I will post pics soon. It's been SO fun being able to decorate little kiddos rooms. I love these little goobers more than I ever imagined!

No comments: