Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Lake Powell and Park City Oh and a little Keagyn for your viewing pleasure!!


I don't know how high that looks but it was HIGH!!

Kerry showing of his wakeboarding skills!!
Our visitor on the houseboat. More of an inside joke but I had to post it LOL!! (it's a bat BTW)
We have a rule on our houseboat of no showering(unless it's in the lake). Shauna decided that she needed to take a shower so Jenny decided to get her back by going in with a bowl of freezing cold water!! Again another moment that you would have had to have been there for!
Didn't take a ton of pics on this trip for some weird reason but it was so much fun!


Park City
B's family goes to Park City every year for Labor Day. I again was invited :) Thanks so much for the fun time and always making me feel like I am part of the family.

Our condo. It was SO nice! I even had my very own bedroom!!!


B!

We had a hot tub out on our balcony!! Coolest thing ever!

B's mom and dad. One of the CUTEST couples EVER!!

B! thanks AGAIN for
When we got home we got to visit Keagyn. She had to show me this cool trick with her tongue!!

No comments: