Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Went to Las Vegas with B. His family goes there every year for the funiture market for their store and they were so sweet to take me with :)
First night there we just wondered the streets. We found the BEST piano bar at the Paris hotel. We ended up going there every night. If you get the chance you should totally check it out.

Lunch at the Rainforest Cafe Jeremy, Ashley, and Bryce


Phantom of the Opera!!!!! My most favorite thing in all of Las Vegas!! B's mom and dad Jerry and Chrys
B thinks I look like Jenny Mcarthy in this pic. I don't quite see it and I'm not quite sure if that is a compliment ha!
Found me a stunning bride!!

Visited Field of Dreams. I think this was Brandyn's favorite part of the trip ;) he sure does love his Dolphins!!
Went to ride the rides at the top of the Stratosphere. Freaked my freak!!
Bellagio(everything is made from flowers SO cool)
B had to fly me home a day early because one of my best friends was getting married. I was sad to go but I was so excited for Holly at the same time!!
Thanks B for one of the funnest trips! You spoiled me to death and made me feel like a princess!


Kinlee and her darling daughter Adysen.
It had been a long time since I was able to go and watch a temple ceremony. It was so neat and so special to hear the blessings and also the advice the temple worker had to say. Thank you Holly for involving me in such a special part of your life. I am so excited for you!!

No comments: