Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Disneyland-The Happiest Place On Earth

Okay!! So I am FINALLY posting....I know!! Life is crazy but I need to do better at this for my own sake. I started this whole thing so I could have somewhat of a scrapbook anyways!!
So Brandyn took me to Disneyland this summer with his family. It was BY FAR the funnest trip I have ever had to Disneyland. Brandyn's sister Heather took more pics but I only have the prints so this is what you get :)

Tower of Terror- and that is exactly what it was! It freaked my freak SO bad! We were standing in line and everybody but us had been on it before so I was kind of asking them what to expect. We got to talk a lot with them considering that right before we got on there was somebody on the ride before us that threw up!!! Ya if you know me you know that I was freaking out even more lol! So anyways....We ride the ride and I was screaming my guts out and when the ride ended everybody was laughing at me and the guy sitting next to Brandyn actually turned to him and said "Wow! She's got some lungs on her dude" It was so funny and it was kind of cool to make some "friends" in such a short time.
So I wasn't too excited about spending a whole day in California Adventure but I am sure glad we did. That really is such a fun place! They had a stage performance of Aladdin that was AWESOME!! Also they have a show on their water called World of Color. It's like the hot thing there. They have limited tickets to it so it's like the day after Thanksgiving just to get tickets to it. So my sweet Brandyn being the big, strong, athletic guy he is ;) RAN all through the park to go to the ticket booth and get us tickets. There were SO many people lined up by the time we made it over there we were sure he wouldn't have gotten any. BUT...HE DID!! We actually got the best tickets you could and it was well worth the wait!!

Chrys and Jerry! I'm VERY proud to say my future in-laws :)
One of the things I love about B...He can be silly like me!
The Chrys and Jerry doll
The T&B dolls

So, we had so much fun being able to be like kids while we were there. Chrys and Jerry hung out with us the whole time. The Bergers were busy going around to meet all the princesses but we got to meet up with them every so often and go on rides and eat.


Okay so I HATE water rides!! I hate getting wet and having to walk around with wet clothes. Well, one of the Deatry's favorite rides is Splash Mountain so they talked me into going on it they told me that you don't get very wet on it...I'm sure you see where this is going LOL!! Brandyn put me in the front seat and I was SOAKED after the first 30 seconds.

That's me in the front with my hoodie over my head(it didn't help) and if you look right behind B there is his sweet mom all curled up haha!!
We were soaked. This picture just doesn't even do it justice. Well check out the hair lol!

Pirates of the Caribbean


The ONLY picture of the Bergers that I have :(
We really did spend more time with them than this but all the pictures are on her camera!!
Dear Deatry's and Berger's
I love you guys SO much!! I am SO excited that I am going to be a part of your family. I have felt like a member of your family for over 10 years now but now I am happy that it will be a permanent thing :) I loved EVERY minute of this vacation with you. I laughed everyday and I just really enjoyed myself and you guys. What a neat family you are! Thanks for braving the reservation restaurant with me and thank you for taking me to Planet Hollywood Buffet ;) I can't wait for our next vacation!!

No comments: