Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Love Is In The Air!!!

I am the soon-to-be Mrs. Deatry

It's amazing how life turns out the way that it does.

January 14, 2011

So here is the story.... my mom and sister decided it would be fun to go have a "girls day" like we used to. We went over to Logan and just had fun shopping and having lunch just really enjoying eachother. Tricia was saying how she had to get back to Tremonton so she could head back to Ogden for church. So we made sure we headed back home in time for her to get back to Ogden. We pulled around the corner and I saw a whole bunch of cars in our driveway. I started freaking out!! I thought something was wrong. I turned and looked at my mom and sister and they were both crying so it worried me even more. They just told me everything was fine. So we walked in the house and all our friends and family were here. I started adding 2 and 2 together and started freaking out in a good way :) So I am expecting Brandyn to come from upstairs or something but leave it to him to make an enterence ha! A firetruck comes around the corner sirens going, lights flashing, and honking the horn. It comes right up to our front door and firemen get out. B was the last one and he had my favorite flowers(tulips) and made a really cute spill and got down on one knee and asked me if I would marry him!!

I said YES!!!


My emotional man!! SO sweet!

It was AMAZING!! I have video that I will try and add at some point after I get it edited. Thanks to my best tootie Amy E for these pictures! And thanks to everybody who came and supported us that night. I would not have had it any other way. I really do have the best friends and family a girl could ask for!! B- You did awesome! I am so impressed that you did all of this without me finding out. You mean so much to me and I know I mean a lot to you too. This has been a fantastic year and I have never felt more like a princess than I do when I'm with you!

2 comments:

Shelby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tammy said...

Sorry--I was on the wrong profile and I didn't think you'd know who I was but....

Wow!!

You have obviously been having a BLAST lately!! I'm so happy for you, and this news is so awesome! What a great, romantic engagement story! I loved it! Congratulations to both you and Brandy--he already gets big points for being creative and romantic!