Monday, February 7, 2011

The Best Tooties In The World

I know I have said a ton of times but I have the BEST friends a girl could ask for.
We did our annual day after Thanksgiving shopping trip again this year(not too many pics)
Annual messages after our LONG day of shopping.
Me Being...ME :) Just FYI I am totally against real fur ;)

Some of our damages! We had already unloaded heather's stuff. One thing about the 3 of us when we get together...we have NO problem spending money LOL!!!


Taking Heather out for her Birthday!!

Okay so we let our inner children come out a little bit LOL!!

FYI...We purchased EVERYTHING we are wearing in these pics!!


I'm not even going to comment on these next pics besides it was Heather's idea ha!!


The aftermath!!
I always have a blast when I'm with these two!! I love you guys so much and I'm so glad we can be so silly and have such a good time even the older we get!! Can't wait for Vegas again!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you so much Nishy & I'm so glad you're my tootie!!