Thursday, January 12, 2012

Mom's big 50 WOW!!!

Yep as much as she was opposed to it our mom turned the big 50!!! Of course she would die to know that I was announcing it but hey she never looks at this ;)

Tricia and I planned a whole day of surprises for her. We took her shopping during the day. While we were out Tricia and I blindfolded her and surprised her with her first tattoo!!! She almost wimped out but it was something we knew she had always wanted but would never do that by herself so Tricia and I planned it all out and booked it for her!! That evening we did a surprise party at Roosters on 25th street and then went to Wise Guys comedy club. It turned out even more fab then Trish and I had planned!!!
Where would she have learned that look from??? ;)




Party hat and all!!


She really wasn't smiling while we had her blindfolded I was pretty sure she was going to have a heart attack!!!

Like this!!!

It turned out great and we laughed and had a ton of fun together.

No comments: