Wednesday, December 23, 2009

December

Well it's been a pretty busy/overwhelming December. My business boomed during this holiday time, which was great! I have been working quite a bit of hours at the hospital. Shopping is always great therapy so I have been trying to do as much of that as possible ;) I have been able to spend quite a bit of time with friends and family, also a great therapy.


This Christmas has felt really different this year, not as "magical" as it usually does. We went to church on Sunday and had the best sacrament meeting! I just have to tell about it because it was seriously one of the most beautiful ones I have ever seen. Our chorister arranged some Christmas songs so beautifully. The Primary sang 2 songs, the young men and young women sang a song, an the choir sang 2! Each one was so pretty and so moving! It honestly brought back that magical feeling. That was what Christmas is supposed to feel like!


So here are a few pics of my December

Gingerbread houses at Aunt Kelly's. I had missed it the last 4 years so I was pretty happy to go this year. Kelly,Jenny,Rhonda,Steph(I know, they are SO beautiful)My masterpiece!
Taylor's masterpiece
Love my grandma SO much!

Me and Jo





Annual goodie exchange!

Yummy!!
Kelly and her naughty and nic...naughty girls!



I was very touched to have this delivered to me! so amazing that people take time out of their busy holiday to think of me. I am so lucky to have such loving support!




All I want for Christmas is the cutest Bentley dog you ever did see!


Slightly evil looking! That's his smile :)




I hope everybody has a great and safe Christmas!

1 comment:

Chamrie Andrews said...

Hey TaNisha! Doug and I have been thinking about you so much lately! Way to go with your business this month! I get compliments on my jewelery all the time, so I brag about your skills. :) We love you!!!