Sunday, December 6, 2009

Welcome to My New Blog!!

I just want to take a moment to recognize how awesome my friends and family are! I am so blessed to have such a support group behind me! I know I have said it before but I seriously have the best friends in the whole world!! Friends who literally laugh and cry with me! I wish there were words to describe how thankful I am and how blessed I truley do feel to even call you friends. Some who I know have taken time from their own families just to be a listening ear. Some who take the time everyday to call or text me just to say they are thinking about me or to ask how my day is. Some who will come just sit with me, go for a car ride with me, and some who are willing to take the time to go to the temple with me.
I am so lucky to be in the ward that I am in. To have a great calling with the most awesomest primary ever!
And I am so blessed to have the family that I have. I feel so lucky even more now that I am older and have been able to see how other families are. I have very supportive and loving grandparents. I have 3 aunts that I adore and think the world of. I have cousins who are my friends, that isn't a common thing. I am so lucky to have a little brother who is such a great example to me! My sister is one of my best friends and is always there to be a listening ear. And I am so lucky to not only have a great mom and dad but to be best friends with them. My dad and I have grown closer over these past few weeks and I am so thankful for those nights he has been there to listen and give an opinion only when I ask for one. He always seems to be able to put things into perspective for me. I talk about my mom all the time but she truley is an amazing women. She has been my best friend for a long time and I am so proud to call her mom.
So here are a few things I've been up to!
Bunko of course!
11/10/2009

Bunk-Off

The open house on 25th street in Ogden. We found the BEST store thanks to Amy!

New Moon

My aunts Jenny and Kelly worked so hard to plan the Walker Cinema midnight party! We helped them with a raffle where we gave away Edward, Jacob, and Bella's jacket. We earned $500 for a needy family for Christmas. It was SOOO fun!

Thanksgiving 2009

Jenny
Grandpa attempting to act out a character!

After Thanksgiving day shopping!

I was so lucky to get invited to go with Amy, Amy, and Heather shopping this year. We got up at 3:00am. After shopping all day on Friday we went to the Gateway and got messages(ahhh) Then we stayed the night at the Hilton and got up on Saturday and shopped all day again!

I had so much fun girls and I can't wait for next year!!

Olive Garden

Some of the damage we did on Friday!

The huge tree at Gateway!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the new blog girl...& I sure do LOVE you!!!

SEAN AND ANGELA WEBSTER said...

Looks like you have been having a lot of fun! I sure miss ya!

Ben, KoriAnn, Brighton & Bristol said...

Loving the new blog! Looks like you have stayed busy, that is always a good thing. :)

Jared and Kinlee said...

Nish! I love your cute new blog! Here is my email for when you got private..jareddeppe@gmail.com. I love ya and am so glad that you are my BFF! :)

Luisana said...

Nish! Don't forget to add me when you make your blog private. Here is my email Luisana_lowry@hotmail.com Miss ya!

Mrs. Hunt said...

Here is my email address so you have it when you go private. sage84720@yahoo.com. I sure miss you and Benners.