Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My Merry Christmas!!

Christmas was so wonderful, as always!! My mom and I were both on call so we hung out at home all day while my family went down to the Merryweather's in Provo. I was bummed that I wasn't going to Provo, but I think a day of relaxation was just what I needed.
I got to spend a lot of time with my friends over the holiday too!

Mom went all out, like always. She spoiled all of us! I got lots of clothes, new bedding(I'll post picks after all my decorating is complete!), CD's, the normal stuff. I was very touched to open a bottle of the new Escada perfume, my mom had a special engraving put on the bottle for me that said "to new beginnings 2010". It really meant alot to me. I am so thankful for everything you do for me mom. I love you so much and I want you to know that it was a great Christmas and I appriciate all the preperation that you put into Christmas every year to make it great for us kids! I love you!






We were completely shocked when we opened our stocking and my dad had went and got all us girls gift certificates for a message at Mindful Women. I can't wait!!




We all got my mom an Itouch! She was way excited!
We gave my dad 2 pairs of tickets to some Jazz games.
Christmas morning! Yep I apperantly sleep on my left side ha!
Bentley searching through my gifts. We got Wii fit. It is WAY fun and a workout at the same time! Genius!


Benners even got super spoiled this year. Trish got him a whole basket full of stuff. My mom gave him a ton of stuff, even my grandma and grandpa got him a gift. I guess thats what he gets for being so dang cute! Oh and the humungo bone is from Taylor!



The day after Christmas is when we celebrate with the Smith side of the family. This year we decided to do homeade gifts. I can't believe the talent in my family! I got a pair of pajama pants and 2 hats that my cousin Paige made!
hope everyone had as merry of a Christmas as I did!

1 comment:

Mrs. Hunt said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful christmas. I just wanted to wish you a happy new year. Hugs and kisses